• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

For Sale: Wing Commander II PC/DOS CD-ROM Disc Only - $4

Eep386

Experienced Member
Disc is near pristine save for some dust. Though it needs a CD drive most 386s and nearly all 486s should have little trouble handling it. (Pentiums may run a bit too fast in cutscenes.) Be sure you've got VGA, as well as a sound card and the ability to allocate 2-3MB of memory as EMS so you can hear the hammed up Kilrathi speech! :D

Asking $4 + s&h. It will be shipped via USPS First Class to the lower 48 states, which should be very inexpensive.

Please PM if interested. :)

Attachments

• IMG_3293.jpg
    IMG_3293.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 1
to bacd you don't have the box. the copy I picked up at a thrift is complete except i need a box top, my box came as 2 bottoms put together. don't know how that quit happened.

Back