• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

My collection for trade =d

custm42435

trs-80 model 3 fully rebuilt and working
mac lc575 (needs hard drive)
mac g3 desktop (loaded to the max)
mac laptop
commodore plus 4 new in box with warranty card
compaq deskpro 386 (needs power supply i believe, power supply smoked when i turned it on but it tried to boot)
ibm thinkpads, all the way from a 486 (fully loaded with external cd rom and ethernet card) to some thinkpad t60's,
couple of dell laptops, some sony vaio laptops
ibm ps/2 model 25SX (rare 386 one)
GEM desktop
tandy cm-11 monitor
commodore monitor
javelin LC touchscreen computer
hp proliant server
nortel networks server
odd monitor that has motherboard built in, boots some win95 lookalike but looks for a connection to a server
and many, many misc. motherboards, processors, and memory
lemme know if interested in anything =D

trs-80 model 3 fully rebuilt and working
mac lc575 (needs hard drive)
mac g3 desktop (loaded to the max)
mac laptop
commodore plus 4 new in box with warranty card
compaq deskpro 386 (needs power supply i believe, power supply smoked when i turned it on but it tried to boot)
ibm thinkpads, all the way from a 486 (fully loaded with external cd rom and ethernet card) to some thinkpad t60's,
couple of dell laptops, some sony vaio laptops
ibm ps/2 model 25SX (rare 386 one)
GEM desktop
tandy cm-11 monitor
commodore monitor
javelin LC touchscreen computer
hp proliant server
nortel networks server
odd monitor that has motherboard built in, boots some win95 lookalike but looks for a connection to a server
and many, many misc. motherboards, processors, and memory
lemme know if interested in anything =D

Where are you located?

white ibook g4 that currently needs a reflow on the bga as it just beeps when u turn it on (commom problem with them)
i bought it non working, then bought a mb for it, then when the second mb did the same as what the first one had done, i shelved it and walked away lol

Back