• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Amstrad PPC-640 looking for a home !Free!

hargle

Veteran Member
The building I work in has an electronics recycling box where anyone can dump stuff off for free.
Saturday I happened to take a peek in there and found an Amstrad PPC640. It appears to be clean and in good condition. I've never seen one before so I don't really know what I'm looking at. It looks like it is missing the power cable inside the little container to the right of the screen though, so the only way I could turn this thing on (I think?) is to get a bunch of batteries.

Anyway, I don't really need or want it, but figured someone here may be interested in it. I'll ship it anywhere in the world if you pay postage. (after christmas-I'm not waiting in line)

Throw me a PM and it's yours.

Actually, I have a 640 :) I wouldn't be opposed to saving it but mine works so I'm good.

Back