• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

A true orphan, lookong for a home.

olddataman

Experienced Member
I have a computer that is Z-80 based, packaged somewhat like a Superbrain (computer and dual FD and keyboard in an enclosure that is made to look like a crt. terminal. Connectors for Sserial, Parallel and hard-disk connectors on back. Have complete schmatics and some sales literature, plus what was touted to be a "CP/M Compatable" but multitasking operating system" and a few applications packages. The machine is well designed and when I (as a deaoer) bought it was the nicest z-80 system I had seen.
It can be yours for the asking, with two conditions. First, you must be a real collector and able to satisfy me that you are. Second, and the real clinker, you must pay for shipping it to you. It WEIGHS ABOUT 55 LBS. :lol: If you are really interested I'll take a picture and send you a scan. Oh yes, the computer is a ZEDA 580.

I might be interested if you have no other takers, but please post a picture if you can.

I'll be happy to host the picture if you'd like, just email it to me (webmaster@vintage-computer.com) and I'll drop it into this thread if you can't.

Thanks!

Erik

ZEDA 580 has found a home!!!!!

ZEDA 580 has found a home!!!!!

I feel bad about anyone who is actually interested in that "Boat anchor" but I shipped it to it's nw owner Tuesday afternoon. He is Andy Molloy, a good friend, avid collector and maintains a greatweb site at "awmolloy@landsnail.com/apple" He registered on the vcforum last week and also joined the Computer History Cllub, so you will be heaing from him fai,

Back