• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Macintosh and Apple II Items for Sale

jrehmer

Experienced Member
I've been sick and had a bunch of personal issues the past couple months, so if you've already contacted me about something give me some more time to go through all of my messages and reply. I know there is at least one member that wants a monitor in my possession and I have an inbox full of other messages about things I've posted in the somewhat recent past that I will get to.

Shipping is not included in the prices below and will be from St. Louis MO 63109.

• Macintosh IIfx ROM SIMM (makes a SE/30 32-bit clean) $45
  • Several Macintosh IIci's and a few IIcx's - I still need to clean and test all of them, if they are functional they are $40 each and have A/UX 3.0 (configurations vary and need to be verified)
  • AppleColor High Resolution RGB Monitor (2 of them) $25/each
  • AppleColor RGB Monitor for the IIgs (4 of them some with minimal engraving on the side) $40/each
  • Apple Macintosh 12" RGB Monitor (2 of them) $25/each
  • Apple II SCSI Card (Rev C) with SCSI Expander and SCSI hard drive (internal SCSI hard drive solution, really cool IIgs HD solution) $275
  • Apple IIgs system with keyboard, mouse, 3.5" and 5.25" floppy drives $100
  • Macintosh SE/30 ROM SIMM (not to be confused with the IIfx one above) $10
  • Radius Rocket 33 (basically a Quadra 040 on a card, really neat item) $90
  • Applied Engineering Transwarp 4300 (40Mhz accelerator with FPU and cache options) $90
  • Macintosh 128k/512k/Plus keyboard (older beige color but with numeric pad, cable included) $40
  • Macintosh 128k/512k/Plus keyboard (platinum color with numeric pad, cable included) $40
  • Apple 3.5" Disk Drive in original box (no papers or anything but the drive and the box) - 3 of them $40/each
  • NEC External SCSI CD-ROM Drive (6x I believe) - $30
  • Apple SC40 External SCSI Hard drive (believe the drive is 230MB though) - $60
  • Apple External SCSI Hard Drive (newer Lacie style case with Apple logo) 805MB drive - $60
  • Apple Macintosh Plus in original box with ALL original materials/manuals/disks in nice shape - $200
  • Macintosh Color Classic - working fine but needs CRT adjustment as magenta bleeds through more than other colors - $100
  • Power Macintosh G3 desktop - $50
  • Macintosh II - working condition but does throw bus error sometimes, never had time to diagnose properly - $120
  • Apple IIgs without power supply with 1MB memory expansion card - $30
  • Power Macintosh 7100 (two of these, one is a 7100/80AV and the other is 7100/60) - $35/each
  • Power Macintosh 7200 (unsure of specs at this time) - $35
  • Macintosh SE/30 with ethernet card (does not power up but can hear a slight hum when the power switch is flipped on) - $25
  • Macintosh Plus (upgraded from 512kE) yellowed and untested thus far but will test if you are interested - $25
  • Macintosh SE yellowed and untested thus far but will test if you are interested - $25

Sorry to hear you’ve not been doing so hot.

• Apple IIgs system with keyboard, mouse, 3.5" and 5.25" floppy drives $100
  • Apple IIgs without power supply with 1MB memory expansion card - $30

What ROM revision are those IIgs units? I’ve got two nearly useless-to-me ROM 00 units, and finding a ROM 03 bare board or CPU-unit-only to replace them with (that I can afford, I mean) has proven awkward. The complete system will tell you its ROM version when you turn it on (or possibly when you go into the boot ROM control panel, I’m not an expert and can’t remember exactly) and the dead one will have a visibly different motherboard if only one of them is a ROM 03.

Sorry to hear you’ve not been doing so hot.

What ROM revision are those IIgs units? I’ve got two nearly useless-to-me ROM 00 units, and finding a ROM 03 bare board or CPU-unit-only to replace them with (that I can afford, I mean) has proven awkward. The complete system will tell you its ROM version when you turn it on (or possibly when you go into the boot ROM control panel, I’m not an expert and can’t remember exactly) and the dead one will have a visibly different motherboard if only one of them is a ROM 03.

I will have to check, I want to say one is a ROM01 and one is a ROM03. I owe some other members photos that I've neglected to provide up until now. This evening I have set some time aside to take and send pictures. I'll photograph the IIgs units and let you know the ROM revisions.

If anyone is interested in the Macintosh II, I will take less than what I originally stated, make me an offer. I'd like to see that one go to a good home for its collectable value.

gsteemso

gsteemso

I can come up with the chips to turn your ROM 00 into a ROM 01. PM me if interested.

AichEss

Back