• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

My Vintage IBM PS/2 Model 70/386 and IBM Proprinter III XL For Sale

Henry Koh KS

I have a vintage (25years old/1989) IBM PS/2 (Model 70 / 386) Computer and IBM ProPrinter III XL for sale. Both Computer and ProPrinter are in good condition and operational.

Thank you for your interest. Mind if you tell me your offer price for the IBM PS/2 (Model 70 / 386).

My location is in Singapore. Will try to find time to get it connected and power up to take picture. I bought it in Year 1991 and it's Made In Australia.

Last edited:
My location is in Singapore. Will try to find time to get it connected and power up to take picture. I bought it in Year 1991 and it's Made In Australia.

For your info; if you would like to know more details of my IBM PS/2 Model 70/386 with the Serial Number and the photo of it. I have just posted it with the photos attached on my new thread posting as it's the same computer and proprinter but with photos of it for your viewing.

Last edited:
Back