• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

ALBERTA Members! I have a ROLAND PR-2417 DOT-MATRIX PRINTER

Renee

Roland PR-2417 (Raven)
Highly reliable dot matrix printer. this printer was replaced by Panasonic KX-P1124, and all supplies are still available.

This printer was not used a lot and looks like new.
Unfortunately, it needs a small repair because one of the capacitors burned out. I am not able to do this.

The printer comes with its manual, and a few boxes of ribbon (the ribbon is still available).
I also have still more than ½ a box of continuous fanfold paper left (at least $30.00 worth).

This printer works excellent as a backup printer; ink never dries out, and sells for a few hundred dollars on the internet.

$50.00 for all or $ 20 for the printer alone.

I live in Edmonton Alberta, Canada... it would be great if a member who lives in Alberta is interested!http:DSC00019.jpgDSC00020.jpg

rjtb@shaw.ca

Back