• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Tandy MM PC Model 20 bidding starting at $1 on Ebay!

Ezra Bailey-Kelly

Experienced Member
I Selling a Tandy MM PC Model 20 on ebay and the bidding will start at $1, But I will wait a week until I put it on ebay anyone who want it before i post it on ebay can pm me and offer me a price, Here are the pics http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/Ezra_Bailey-Kelly/library/Tandy MM PC Model 20 This Computer is complete with a Tandy monitor model #VGM-390, HoneyWell-Tandy 101 NM KeyBoard, PS/2 Compatible Mouse, Tandy MMS-10 Speakers, and Tandy MM PC Model 20 its specs are, 15 mb Hard drive , SB CD Drive, 1.44mb 3.5in floppy drive, SB 16 isa sound card, Intel i486 processor and MS Dos 6.22. Everything Works perfectly The Only thing that is Broken is the power button (See Pics) But that can be fixed easily, So If you have any question about this computer Please Feel Free to ask You only have 7 days!

That's a nice system - hope that it finds a good home!

For anyone wondering, the keyboard is not mechanical, though by most reviews, it's a one of the best rubber domes out there.

Back