• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Floppy drives! 1.44mb, 1.2mb, 720kb, 360kb, 5.25" 3.5&q

aaron7

Experienced Member
I have way too many floppy drives... and I need to move them fast! 5.25" full height black faced 360kb, 5.25" half height black faced 360kb, 5.25" half height white faced 1.2mb (very bright white, perfect for the new computers that need one (and everyone MUST have one in their PC!!)), 3.5" white faced 720kb, 3.5" white/black/beige faced 1.44mb. Drop me a line and let me know what you need!

I sure do! I have two of them at the moment. One is in perfect working order, and the other is missing the tiny piece of plastic that the upper head uses to rest on the rail that opens it and closes it. Probably an easy fix. I can email pics if desired.

All parts are still available! Probably more than what I had before :lol:

Back