• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Complete Atari STFM Computer+Heaps of Games+Mouse+2 Joysticks+Monitor

captaineos

Hi Everyone

Photo Gallery:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeremybh1/sets/72157642134114844/

I wiped everything down, took apart the Atari to give a good cleaning etc. Atari powers on, boots, floppy works (the sound of the Sony floppy drive instantly flashed me back!).

The monitor however has gone to Atari heaven. This is worth nothing but I kept it just in case someone wants it on display to show the 'set' being completed and doesn't mind it not turning on.

You can see it connected to my Panasonic TV. I used an RCA cable from the Atari into an antenna extension cable (very crude I know but its all I had). Holding the RCA cable and femal antenna cable together I was able to tune the TV to Channel 2 and see the Atari in action. Sound is cool too.

The games and software are shown in photos, and I separtaed out the offical Atari disks for you to see. Some duplicates there. Huge amount, and plenty of Blanks are included so you can easily find your long lost game image online and copy it to a disk ready for the STFM.

Asking $300.

Post is paid by buyer - shipping from Postcode 2615, Australia. Weighs 8 kilos excluding monitor.

Atari 2600 in photos is not included. Can be if you sweeten the deal.

Back