• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FS: A selection of MFM Drives, controllers and cables

Lutiana

Administrator
Staff member
I am doing some spring cleaning and I found a box I have of MMF HDDs that I have no need for. Each drive has a matching controller and a set of cables. I have about 5 sets.

Is anyone interested in buying these? If so, then I'll post info and pictures of them.

I may be interested. restoring a IBM 5150 and i need a working hdd also I think I may need a new drive for my atari megafile 30 since it appears mine is dead.

What are the names (ie Seagate) and sizes of the hard drives? I think I am gonna need 20mb (or less) for my 8088 (Cordata CS40). Trying to figure out what options, traditional (MFM RLL hard drives) & non-traditional (100mb floppy in zip drive), that I can use when storing info on that machine.

I am guessing it would be prohibitively expensive and inconvenient to send to the UK?

Back