• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

TRS-80 and Color Computer Magazines for sale.

SSC

Experienced Member
I have a stack of old TRS-80 magazines that I'd like to sell as a lot. I am asking $30 for all of them including shipping USPS Media Mail in the continental US. If you're somewhere else let me know and I can see what shipping would be. Most magazines are in good condition. The Color computer ones seem a little rougher handled than the others. Everything has address labels on it. One issue of the TRS-80 magazine has a torn cover.

There are 22 issues of the "TRS80 Microcomputer News" that range from 12/83 to 5/84. The issues numbers make it look its a complete set for that time range. Then there are 3 issues of "The Color Computer". April, May, and June 1984. Then there is the April 1984 issue of "HOT CoCo" magazine.

If someone wants to buy these I can paypal invoice you for them so, you are covered by PayPal.

IMG_3708.jpg

Back