• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Bad Apple II II+ IIe IIgs Power Supplies for parts or repair

SSC

Experienced Member
Many many years ago I bought a big bunch of Apple II gear from a school. I tested each system and I pulled out any bad supplies and tossed them in a box. I don't remember anything about why I considered each bad and I have never tested them again. Probably a lot will just be those power caps or something simple. No promises though. Some are pretty early II+ supplies. They would be worth repairing.

$100 shipped in the US for all. They will be very carefully packed with bubble wrap. I'll ship the cheapest way I can find depending on your address. Probably FedEx ground. If you need it shipped a certain way I may ask you to cover the difference.

2 aluminum model 669-0126 from later ROM version IIGS. I think only ROM03 versions.
1 metal style IIGS 669-0126 supply
4 gold Astec AA11040B Supplies. These are II+ supplies I think
1 gold Astec AA11040 Supply. Even earlier model supply with the small plastic cover over the input selector I think. Somethings under there anyway
1 DynaComp made 606-5501 Supply
1 Silver colored Astec AA11040 Supply

IMG_3789.jpgIMG_3785.jpgIMG_3786.jpgIMG_3787.jpg

Last edited:
Back