• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Free: IBM PS/2 Model 30 286 for spares.

TJ_Mossman

Experienced Member
Hi all,

I'm doing a clearout and I'll be offering some items in the near future, first off is an IBM PS/2 Model 30 286.

It powers up and boots to BASIC but there's no drives so I can't test it further, the power supply fan is also a bit noisy. I'll post pics if anyone's interested.

Collection from near Bristol, England.

Willing to part it out? I need memory and maybe some other parts for this particular model. I will pay shipping from the UK to the US.

Sure, I think there's 1MB RAM in there. Let me know what else you need and I'll get you a quote.

Great! I'll take whatever memory is in it, then. I'd also like to have the floppy drive (if it has one), as well as the floppy drive and hard drive bezels off the front.

I'll probably take the motherboard as well if it doesn't cost too much more to ship. I just can't afford to have the whole unit shipped as a whole.

if Bgoins12 doesn't take the memory, I will. I'd take drives but shipping would kill it for me.

Back