• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Old IBM parts in Australia for sale.

ozzie56

G'day All, Just having a clean out of bits leftover from my PC repair business of the 80's to late 90's I guess this is aimed at collectors in Australia as postage costs to the USA and the rest of the world would be to high.
I have several 5160 hard drives (10mb) as well as some drives for the AT. all sorts of odd Isa cards etc, A 640 Kb Australian production MB
Also still have a 5160 Australian production with the H.H floppy and a IBM manufactured Hard disk, still works, (I just reformatted the hard disk). So if any collectors want to contact me and ask for any specific items I am happy to talk to them. There was a huge amount but most got sent to the dump 15 years ago and since then I have sold the odd item, but now as I am in my seventies I need to pass on what I can before it all goes to the dump.

I probably but won't be able to take anything since doing a cleanout myself but I'm just curious where in Australia, what state?

Got any MCA cards?

Hi, I'm located in Far North Qld. these days, was originally in Sydney, having worked at IBM, then leaving to run my own repair facility. MCA cards, I'd have to have a look.
Cheers
Chris

Hi Ozzie56, any chance you could make either a descriptive list or a photo gallery of the boards and other items you have? one approach is to arrange sets of boards in ranks and take a group shot, if the quality is good enough interested parties can zoom in and identify items of interest. I am trying to think of ways to save you time and effort. Even pictures of the "pile" can be useful as some collectors can spot a hard-sought item from 50-paces.

Do you happen to have any early Microsoft mice perhaps?

cheers.

Back