• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

ISA boards, Luxor ABC80 and Ericsson Step/One. Any interest?

MattisLind

Veteran Member
We have a little bit to much stuff that has to be handled. Is there any international interest in these things? They are located in Sweden.

Trade for something interesting! Functionality is at present state unknown.

IMG_1791.jpg
Swedish maker Luxor ABC80. Vintage late seventies. There are screens and cassette recorders as well.

IMG_1792.jpg
Swedish Ericsson Step/One. Early eighties. There are disk drives as well as screens for this one.

IMG_1793.jpg

Various ISA boards. Serial/Parallel port, Opus NS32016 board, Memory board for Ericsson PC, CGA board, and MFM hard disc controller.

IMG_1794.jpg

Emulex communication board (?), AD/DA board, Memory board, Weird graphics board.

IMG_1795.jpg

Opus NS32032 board, graphics board with 82786 chip, excelan EXOS 205 ethernet board with 82586 chip, Yamaha graphics board, Ethernet board with 82586 chip.

OK. Now the there were five image per post limit. Have to continue in next post.

Continued.

IMG_1796.jpg

Yet another Emulex board. Seems to be missing a few chips. A QIC02 board, I think. Trident 8800 based VGA card, a paradise VGA card and two S3 card with and without memory. A Twinax card for Ericsson PC.

IMG_1797.jpg

Yet another weird graphics card. An EICON X.25 board. An MDA card and a 82586 ethernet board.

IMG_1798.jpg

Some kind of intelligent comm card with 68008 (EICON?), Hercules/printer card, card for mikrotek scanner. EPROM programmer card. The 4 way adapter is also available, but I have no idea about the software. Floppy card and a modem, Yet another Ericsson TVINAX board.

If there are any interest I can get better pictures since these are quite lousy. I think that testing the boards is quite difficult especially the weird graphics boards and comms boards, so I don't think I can guarantee anything. The ABC80s and Step/Ones I can try power up if there are serious interest.

/Mattis

Hey there, How you something left or is all gone?
I Collect all kind of ISA and Vesa cards

/Mattias

How many ISA cards have you left?
im interested in every ISA cards you have :)

Back