• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Free: Lot of 5 SyQuest SQ2000 200 MB 5.25" hard disk cartridges

vwestlife

Veteran Member
Rescued from the recycling center. They appear to be unused since nothing was written on the labels, but I don't have a SyQuest drive so I don't know for sure. The cases are included. Just pay for shipping and they're yours.

100_1368edit.jpg100_1366.jpg100_1359edit.jpg100_1360.jpg100_1365.jpg

Edit: Oops! I just found another one lurking in the trunk of my car, so you actually get six of these, not just five. :)

Last edited:
Coming to VCF East? It's in your neighborhood. Drop them at the consignment area for a couple bucks each. Probably make back your admission.

I have a drive but need some media. Maybe a second drive would be nice. It will allow for data exchange on good old Amigas :)

Back