• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Used Apple II+ IIe and III Keyswitches.

SSC

Experienced Member
I have a bunch of keyswitches for Apple II+ IIe and III keyboards. They are all used but, tested good. The II+ ones are from the Datanetic made keyboard with the angled stem. The IIe ones are the standard ones found on later IIe and IIe Platinums. The III are standard qwerty keyswitches. I may have one of the stiffer arrow keys left though. These are all just the keyswitchs with intact stems. I don't have any keycaps.

How about $3 each for the II+ and IIe ones and $5 each for the III ones. Buy more than one and shipping in the US is on me. Otherwise it looks like $1.95 for one to most of the US. I just have a few of each I had kept as spares. I don't really play with Apple II stuff anymore.

Here's a picture of the II+ one. If you need a picture of another let me know.
IMG_3754.jpg

By some casuality, do you have also some IIc/IIc+ keyswitches?...

Next time I hit my storage locker I'll check but, I don't think so. They are so low profile I have never had one break off so, I never needed spares. Unlike the IIe keys that break off if you look at them wrong.

All the II+ Datanetic keyswitches were sold but, I still have plenty of the others left.

I found some Apple II+ keycaps. Not a complete set but, if you need 2,6,A,B,C,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,V,X,Y,Z,Ctrl,Shift,Return,Power indicator, Left Arrow, or Right Arrow I have them. $1 each + shipping which should be almost nothing.

Back