• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Timex Sinclair 1000 In Store Demonstration board very rare

doity

I have in my collection a very rare Timex Sinclair 1000 demo board that plugs into the back of the TS1000 port like one of the RAM packs, add-on's, etc. The demo was for demonstrating some of the things the computer does and is interactive. I have not used it for well over 10 years and it has been stored in bubble wrap. I got it from a Timex Sinclair collector years ago and I thought it was time to pass it on. Plus I could use the money!

Anyway, here is a picture (not mine) of the identical piece. If there is a interested buyer they can email me directly and I will pull it out of storage and take some pics. I was the software librarian for the TS2068 group back in the 90's and am not someone who just happened on this. I just have no need for it anymore though I do still have my trusty TS1500 and loads of old software and Time Designs magazines, etc.

I am looking for about $150 for the demo unit.

http://www.therustyrabbit.com/images/demofront.JPG

Back