• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Macintosh SE with 2 800K drives and 1MB Ram

33black

Experienced Member
I've posted about this machine I just picked up at a flea market in another thread. I didn't realize it would take more to get it "up to speed" than I actually have time for right now with the 800k drives, etc. I don't want to have more than one vintage mac right now to be writing disks for it, etc.

I'm pretty sure it's working. The inside is super clean, the outside I completely cleaned up. Screen doesn't have any dead spots or weird stuff going on. I don't have anything but the machine itself (not even a power cord), but using another cord, when it turns on it just gets the "question mark disk" screen...obviously meaning there's no boot disk.

I'm looking to trade this machine to someone who needs it to fill in a gap in their collection, for a Mac Classic or Classic II...something along those lines. Even if someone has one they're willing to donate and I can donate this onto another soul, that would be awesome as well.

:)

Back