• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FS: Macintosh Systems and Parts

CompuNurd

I posted this on the 68kMLA, so I might as well post it here too. I have been getting a lot of systems, but most of them I already have, or have picked some parts I needed from the lot, so it is all going here now. I will close the sale on Friday the 16th, then it all goes to eBay.

photo (3).jpg

COMPLETE SYSTEMS

One Classic II is sold, the other is for parts, unless you want a front bezel that is faded with chips and sticker residue.

The Classic I can swap some parts to give you a good machine.

INCOMPLETE SYSTEMS

The PowerMac G5s have been parted out, what I have is a box of fans and power supplies, as well as three motherboards, two sets (of two) 2 GHz G5 processors, as well as the cases and some case parts.

The SE/30 is pending sale.

The LC I has the bottom case, a floppy drive missing the LC holder, and a board with dead ROMs and a failed recap job. I cleaned up the board a lot better, and there is a possibility it will work if you put in new ROMs. I have some spare ROMs, but I cannot test the machine as I do not have a power supply.

ACCESSORIES

Apple Keyboard II

Apple Design Keyboard (sold)

Apple Extended Keyboard

"Cheese Block" Mouse (pending sale)

Beige/Black D-Plugs (power cables)

PARTS

SE analog board

SE PSU

SE video board

SE motherboard

SE 2x 800k drive bundle in caddy

SE front and back case (some marks and chips, also includes rack mount/security loops)

LC II top and bottom case with fan and speaker

LC TDK PSU top and bottom case with wires, plastic insulators, and screws

MISC.

Sony portable DVD player with charger. There is probably something wrong with the reading mechanism on this one, or it could work fine. Worth the chance since I only want $5 + shipping. (pending sale)

HP Color LaserJet CP1215 Printer. The main issue here is it doesn't work on a Mac. It has been sitting around for a while so I don't want too much for it. It still has most of the toner since it hasn't seen much use.

Back