• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM 5150 & 5161 Package

lyonadmiral

Veteran Member
Hello,

I will be selling an IBM 5150 with keyboard & 5161 with cards. No display. Very clean system unit, expansion unit needs some TLC.

System unit has Color Graphics, Disk Controller, and Extender Card. Two 5.25" disk drives that will possibly need cleaning & alignment. Base 256k memory.

Expansion unit has two full height hard disks. One spins up which is a Tandon drive with non IBM faceplate, one does not and that is a CMI drive with IBM faceplate. Expansion unit comes with original IBM cable for Extender-Receiver cards. The black plastic around the power supply is loose. Chassis cover does have some rust.

I don't have the Guide to Operations but will include DOS 3.2 binder with disks and Advanced Diagnostics Disk.

I'm looking to get $600 for this complete package for which it will be professionally packed at MBE, insured, shipped anywhere in the continental United States, more for international but will ship anywhere the law allows.

Please PM if you are interested, with questions, or would like pictures.

Thanks,
Daniel

Back