• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Sgi Iris Indigo Parts for Sale

Blackcube

Experienced Member
I have been going through a load of Indigo parts. So far this is what I have to offer:

2 R4400 motherboard and cpu cards
2 R4000 motherboard and cpu cards
4 R3000 motherboards (cpu is soldered on)
1 XS8 video board (no z-buffer, 1 GE7, 1 TRAM)
3 Entry boards
2 Elan's (z buffer, 4 GE7, 3 TRAMS)
6 XS24z (z buffer, 1 GE7, 3 TRAMS)
1 XZ24 (z buffer, 2 GE7, 3 TRAMS)
4 R3000 power supplies (25 amp)
5 R4000 power supples (34 amp)
14 back plane assemblies with metal shield
4-5 front panels, al with scratchs, all with doors (2 silk screened XS24)
28 8mb SIMMS for R3000 Indigo's
16 4mb SIMMS for R3000 Indigo's
4 2mb SIMMS for R3000 Indigo's
One complete case, not too bad condition, but there is a theft prevention cable loop glued to the right side of the case.

No sleds yet, but that may change later. Some of the motherboards have had TOD bettery changed, some haven't.

I thought I'd give the forum first crack at these before I dumped them on Ebay. Everything is subject to prior sale as I have notifed several friends that collect Sgi stuff as well as posting on other forums.

Email me at blackcube-at-charter.net (despam the address). I will ship almost anywhere. Paypal preferred.

James

Back