• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FS : Three EGA Cards

Great Hierophant

Veteran Member
I have a surfeit of EGA cards, so I am offering these three for sale :

20150223_125922.jpg

The left one is an Everex EV-657B, the middle one is an Everex EV-653 and the right one appears to be a Genoa Super EGA HiRes+ Model 4850-7. All have Total Hardware 99 entries and come with 256KB of RAM. I have tested them with a CGA monitor and they all appear to be working correctly to the extent I can test (no EGA monitor).

The Genoa card has been sold. I will be happy to consider a trade for either of the two Everex cards. The one on the left in the photo lacks the light pen header, the one in the middle has the light pen header but lacks the equally useless RCA jacks.

Hi there.

Just curious, I assume they are CGA compatible? Do they work on a 5151 green screen? Also what are you looking to sell them for?

Back