• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

OKIData Microline 82A Printer

Friend,
Yes, indeed, i'd be happy to purchase it from you. I'd just begun a search for info about stuff i'd owned in the old days, and your post was my first click. I just registered and am a noobie regarding forums. I'm guessing i just check my email inbox for your reply... In advance, thanks much.
-Len

Dear ITDino,
Oops! Just noticed you are in the UK. (Didn't even think about where this forum and its users are located.) Still interested in your u82a, but i might need to reconsider costs, etc.
Thanks much,
-Len

Hi, I am new too, so neither of us can use the PM feature until we have made a few more posts, so I will answer here.

Yes I am in the UK.

TheML82A is a weighty device, around 10Kg or 22 lbs. An initial estimate for shipping to the US is around GBP 50, which is USD 75 at today's exchange rate. I am not really asking anything for the printer itself. I just don't want to throw it away if there is a home for it. I would need the shipping costs to be covered.

T.

Back