• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTS: 8 bit 1.44 Floppy Controller Card DTK MINI MICRO FDC PII-151B

vanderk

Experienced Member
I've had this card for sometime and figure it could be used for someone's restoration/rebuild project.

This is a DTK 8 bit MINI MICRO FDC PII-151B floppy controller card. It supports 1.44MB, 1.2MB, 720KB, and 360KB floppy drives. This will permit you to use high density floppy drives in your XT computer. BIOS is AT and XT compatible. Jumper and setting information may be found here: http://museum.ttrk.ee/th99/i/C-D/50286.htm

I am asking $45 plus shipping from Sebring, FL. Feel free to contact me for photos. I tested this card with my XT clone and it worked fine. You may have to alter the jumper settings to configure it for your computer. My eBay feedback may be viewed under kaypro_cpm

I'll add that this card uses the DP8473 FDC, which supports FM and 128-byte MFM modes. So a good choice, particularly if you're using it in your "tweener".

DTK also made a 4-drive model of this card, but I haven't run across one in a long time.

Hi vanderk
I am interested to buy that controller. But I cannot message you on this forum.
Can you contact me via ebay message about the price and detail including picture.
My ebay ID is zyberxp.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Back