• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Tandy 1000 TL set up - Denver, CO

dafivehole

Veteran Member
I'd like to sell this locally but I don't know how feasible that is... I have the Tandy 1000TL with hard drive, CM-11 RGB monitor, keyboard, joystick, mouse and printer. I also have all of the documentation that came with it. Works fine with no issues that I'm aware of. It is missing a key cap (see the picture). I currently have it on Craigslist for $120. Let me know if you're interested.

Thank you,
Roger

View attachment 23478View attachment 23479View attachment 23483View attachment 23481

Last edited:
That is a good price. You just need to find someone local who's interested in it -- or are you willing to ship it?

I decided to break the lot up... smaller items are for sale on FeeBay... bigger items still local but only asking $60...

Thanks

Back