• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Commodore 64 & VIC 20 For Sale

DOS lives on!!

Veteran Member
I am selling my Commodore computers, which consists of two C64s and a VIC 20. The first Commodore 64 is in it's original box with matching serial number sticker on the box. Includes the pictured Commodore 1802 monitor, power adapter, two game cartridges, RF adapter, boxed 1541 drive, 1541 manual, and the DIN-to-RCA video cord. The second C64 includes the C64, 1541 drive, and the power cord. The VIC 20 includes what's pictured - box with matching serial number, cassette player, power cord, RF adapter, and cassette (the monitor is only for the boxed C64). They are all in very good condition. No yellowing at all. However, I cannot get any of them to produce any video. Everything else seems to work, and the 1802 was tested working with a DVD player. Just don't have the time to fix them. Both look to be barely used.

Asking $100 plus shipping for all of this.

Attachments

• IMG_0471.jpg
    IMG_0471.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0472.jpg
    IMG_0472.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0474.jpg
    IMG_0474.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0476.jpg
    IMG_0476.jpg