• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Tandy 1000 and parts machine for sale or trade.

dassark

Experienced Member
I'm looking to sell or trade My Tandy 1000, Keyboard and a Tandy 1000 HD parts machine, The computer is in good shape over all and has average wear on the case. The floppy drive reads disks fine and sounds fine over all. It has been upgraded to it's max of 640K of ram. The parts machine actually works. But the floppy drive is broken and it's hard drive is also not working. But also is in good cosmetic condition. The Keyboard is in rough condition. It is missing pieces and the keys don't feel that good especially the spacebar. But all the keys work. I'm looking to get $65 or Best offer. I would also take trades for games, game consoles, other computers, or I'm looking for a Power supply for a Commodore 64 C or a Graphics card with composite output that would fit in a IBM 5150.

P.S. If you want one or the other I don't mind splitting them up.

Shipping will depend on location as these computers are quite heavy.

If you are interested, just let me know.

tan 4.jpgtan 5.jpgtan 6.jpgtan 8.jpg

Last edited:
No I do not. The working one has the expansion card in it and the parts machine has the hard drive controller card. No serial cards.

The 3,5" 720KB floppy drive of my T1000-RL has a problem, so I need to put an other drive in it.
If the drive is cold it works for some Disks. While reading data, the motor suddenly stops and
the drive reports "reading error". I don't know what the problem is.

Do you have a 3,5" floppy drive fitting for my T1000-RL ?

Thx
Doc

I only have the working tandy 1000 and the parts 1000 hd. They only have 5 1/4 drives. Ebay may be your best friend here, you could also post a thread in the wanted section. You may get a response there.

Back