• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM AS/400 9402 F02 for sale or trade, Located in Mississippi

I have an IBM AS/400 model 9402 F02, I've decided I just don't have the free time to devote to this machine. This past week I acquired a lot of stuff (think entire room) from a family member and I've got to make some room at home. I'm willing to part the system out if anyone is interested or ship the whole thing. Also, I have a bookshelf full of materials for this and can put the buyer in touch with the man I acquired it from, he may still have more books or items to go with it.

The system works, but the system battery has died and it asks for a system password, it is still working though. I do have the QSECOFR password. The tape drive does not function, please see my post concerning this machine. I have two tapes that go with the system but the rollers are messed up. Someone skilled in replacing these and repairing the tape drive could probably get them working correctly. Also, I have a network card for this machine, however, I don't have the rails and cable to install it within the system. There are three terminals with this system, I don't believe I got pictures of all of them, but I can upon request.

Pictures can be seen here http://s1020.photobucket.com/user/KrunkTheMadMan/library/AS400

I'm located in Clinton, MS and local pickup is preferred. I'm willing to entertain any reasonable offers.

Back