• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FREE ISA CGA card for IBM PC (you pay postage)

Janeiac

Here's a card for the first person who PMs me with an address and agrees to pay postage, whatever it is. I do not have a postage scale at my home and I cannot calculate the cost in advance. You could look on the post office web site for a 3-pound box from US zip code 02135 to get an approximation.

I have no idea if it has problems. I hope someone will get some use or fun out of it.

CGA close.jpgCGA ISA card.jpgCGA port.jpg

Looks like it is an original IBM card, new style.
Like the one I used for development, but not like the one we used for the party version of 8088 MPH.
But the final version should look good on it :)

nestor: Sorry about the PM problem, I am too new here to be allowed to use them. You can email me at my handle at yahoo if you want to send me your address. Scali, I do believe it's an original. What's the "party version of 8088 MPH?"

What's the "party version of 8088 MPH?"

It's the first version of 8088 MPH, which we finished at the Revision 2015 demoparty. We captured it on the spot with an old-style CGA card in my machine. I brought my machine, Trixter brought his old-style CGA card: https://youtu.be/yHXx3orN35Y
My own card is a new-style CGA card, like yours.
We are currently working on the final release, which will also have support for new-style CGA.

Back