• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM PCjr

CalculatorLab

Experienced Member
hi all,
I posted in a thread yesterday that I found a televideo TS 803 computer. I need the keyboard for it and was hoping i could trade my old PCjr for one. I have the PCjr and color monitor, however no keyboard or power cord, and I cannot test it. If you want, and I would probably prefer this, I could ship just the PCjr and not the monitor. You can still plug it into a TV with an AV cable which I can include. I am also looking for Tandy 1000 ex Plus addon cards (modem, serial comm) so if you have any let me know. Thanks

hmm, I've actually been looking for a PCjr monitor for awhile. if you end up trading the PC and are stuck with the monitor let me know I may be interested in purchasing it.

I hate shipping monitors as well but at least the jr monitor is pretty boxy so it shouldn't be to hard to pack.

Back