• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Free stuff in NJ 07095

azog

Experienced Member
I have the following for offer:

#1 - Two Xerox 820-IIs. Each has the keyboard, CPU unit, and a dual 5.25" floppy drive. There is some assorted software. One of the units has been modified, in that a parallel cable of sorts has been drawn out the back case, and supposedly hooks to an old EPROM burner.

#2 - A VAXstation 3100 (I think it's a /30). Not sure of the exact config, but I think it has 16mb of RAM, an an RD5x. No RRD4x CD-ROM reader. At the moment, I don't recall if it has the frame-buffer, as I was using it as an MV, rather than a VS.

#3 - Some Commodore stuff. Two working C64s, one parts C64. Two 1541 drives, one Magnavox composite monochrome monitor. Assorted software, games, maybe joysticks.

I'm offering these as "lots", if you want one of the C64s, you'll take them all.

You'll need to pickup at my house in Woodbridge NJ 07095 (exit 11 :p) .

I work in Woodbridge, so I'd be able to pick it up. Some people on the board have requested that I pick it all up then offer it for shipping to those who wanted some of the stuff. No problem. I would like to keep at least one of the Xerox systems, however, for myself.

If this is OK with you, azog, I'll be happy to make it happen, otherwise we could come up with some other arrangement.

Back