• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Tandy 1000 EX complete system with memory upgrade

ab0tj

Experienced Member
I bought this system a long time ago at a thrift store, but I just never use it. It includes the main system, color monitor, memory upgrade board (for a total of 640K RAM), external 3.5" floppy drive, and a DOS 6.22 boot floppy. Everything works good with the exception of sometimes the internal 5.25" floppy drive does not want to "let go" of the disk when you open it. Usually closing and opening the drive again frees the disk. Physically the system is in average to good shape.

I am asking 150USD plus actual shipping, paid via PayPal. I am willing to ship anywhere but shipping could get expensive since it is a heavy system. If you'd like to pick it up, it is located in Grand Junction, CO. Also willing to trade for other interesting DOS-era stuff.

Attachments

• 00S0S_ec7VDljFlGh_600x450.jpg
    00S0S_ec7VDljFlGh_600x450.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 1
That's actually a helluva system! I'd love to take it off your hands, but we're one income right now (plus... space?). Here's a free bump for ya!

Back