• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

GUS PNP FS/T for ps/2 items

luckybob

Veteran Member
Got this unit in a trade, just not going to end up using it. works fine. 8mb extra ram installed. ide interface has been disabled via bios flash. image attached.Will ship worldwide.

Looking for $80 with free US shipping (international extra)

however I would prefer to trade for at least one of the following.

Roland MPU-IMC
Any pentium class cpu complex for the 859X system (socket 5 preferred)
IBM PC 365 (the dual p-pro system)
1mb simms for the model 30

I'm also open to other ps/2 items. I'm wanting to finish building my 30,80 and 95. Obviously if some cash needs to be included to even a trade...

Attachments

• 20151224_221221.jpg
    20151224_221221.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 1
looks like your PM box is disabled for whatever reason. I'd post my email here, but I don't think its a good idea. poke a mod and ask why, or look in your user preferences for this site.

I have been on the forums for couple years but I haven't made very many posts. I guess that got me locked out despite checking the forums almost daily. I sent a message to a couple of mods but have not heard back on anything.

Back