• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Osborne 1 in Maine

zbase

Hi - I have an Osborne 1 that I cannot get to boot. Free for the taking. Pickup is best, but would ship if you pay shipping (US only). Has an extra drive also. It did boot once a long time ago, but doesn't now. As is..

In Portland, Maine, USA

Thanks,
zbase

I would love this, but Maine is too far to drive. I'd be happy to pay shipping if you still have it available and nobody local snags it (as that's easier for you). I can't message you here as I think you are too new yet. If you want, send an e-mail to me at [redacted]

Last edited:
Hi EagleTG - I don't mind shipping it. Right... it looks like I don't have enough posts yet for PM? (though have been registered a while, but mostly a lurker). I will email you and discuss.

zbase

Hey there! Do you still have this unit? I live in Portland as well and could pick it up.

Back