• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Vintage parts for sale cheap

John Sneeringer

I live in the Columbus OH area and have some vintage parts for sale. 8088, 286, 386 motherboards, old xt/at case, ibm monochrome monitor and ibm keyboards, drives, etc.

Anybody interested? Local pickup only

If you happen to have a 5162 case (XT/286) and can't find any takers for it, I'm in Dallas... Not sure when I'll be in Columbus next :-

8088, 286, 386 motherboards, old xt/at case, ibm monochrome monitor and ibm keyboards, drives, etc.
You might want to post some pictures and details about models etc, otherwise people may assume the worst, especially for things like cases. I'd sort of expect someone would be interested in the monitor and keyboards if those are genuine IBM. Sadly, I'm not in the area.

You would probably get a lot more interest if you:

1. Posted a complete list, with some pictures (as SomeGuy suggests) and maybe an idea of the prices you're hoping to get.

2. Considered shipping the smaller part to interested people. Local pickup really limits the number of people who could actually buy the stuff, by a lot. Flat rate USPS priority shipping is easy to do and easy to quote pricing on.

Back