• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM 85/95-90/95 CPU Complexi

chulofiasco

Experienced Member
Hey Guys,

If anyone needs a particular complex for their machine (or collection) let me know.

I've got a good assortment of flavors. (386/486/P60/P66)

:)

Yeah, I babysit that for my job. It's a good place to get weird items that would otherwise be harder to find unless you were privy to groups like these.

There's so much stuff to list, but there's like zero time to catalog it all.

I've met a few people from on here, really cool guys. If you've got parts you've been looking for, send me a message, and I can see what my warehouse guys can find.

I really want that 386 complex, and the p66 one... But if I did that, I wouldn't be able to pay my car payment. *WHINES* Why do I have to do adult things?

Well i have the p90 one. I have nothing in my collection with a 5v pentium. The 386 is just a shits-n-giggles desire.

Back