• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Free - IBM PS/2 model 30-286, 50, and 77 for spares/repairs. (Bristol, England)

TJ_Mossman

Experienced Member
Hi All,

I have a few IBM PS/2s in various states of disrepair that are free to anyone willing to collect from Yatton (Near Bristol), or arrange a courier.

Systems as follows:

Model 30-286 - powers on to BASIC prompt, bad floppy drive, missing hard drive. A few minor scuffs, should make an easy restoration.

Model 50 - Boots from HDD to DOS, has bad sectors but might be OK after a low level format, haven't tried it because the FDD is bad. Includes untested tape drive in the second 3.5" drive bay. Some rust spots on case.

Model 77 - Very good cosmetic condition but doesn't power on, corrosion around the BIOS chip so I'm guessing it's because of that.

If anyone's interested I can take photos and find out the system specs. I also have one of the later IBM PS/2 mice.

-Tom

Hi, I'm interested in this lot. If it's still available, do you have any idea of combined weight? I'm trying to work out shipping charges.

Back