• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Telex teleprinters etc

woodchips

Experienced Member
Not really computers but where else to post?

More downsizing, now my collection of teleprinters needs to go, no room, can't lift them!

Consists of:

7B/N3 - standard printer, no cover, no punch
7E/RP - standard printer, no cover, punch
47B/N3 - prints on 3/8" wide tape for telegrams, cover
7E/RP - standard printer, no cover, send punch, receive punch
Transdata 300 - no platen cover
Siemans T1000V, punch, reader
Siemans TGQ12 - multiple, some with keyboard, some without
Trend 615ESR send receive Clansman
Trend 612PTA paper tape punch reader, several
Trend TDSA telex receive tester
Trend TDMG telex message generator

Also, in stores so can't confirm exact model, a 75 and two 7's.

Comes with pile of printer paper, 11/16" tape, service manuals for TDSA amd TDMG, operating instructions for 615ESR and 612PTA, various telex books, tool kit, various 80V supplies etc.

It is all in 'as collected' condition, I haven't tried to power up anything. Being that they were well oiled then no rust as far as I can see.

At the moment just a finger in the air to see if any interest. Looking back at sold prices on ebay then I would be looking for around £1000 for everything. If that puts you off then it has achieved its aim!

I think prices for 5-level stuff may have fallen recently. I picked up 2 x 75's with keyboards and one printer for £40. The last 7B's I bought I got 1x7RP + 2 x 6S5 readers for I think £35. Mind you I guess for the whole lot £1K is probably less that £100 each.

Back