• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

In circuit emulator and EPROM programmer

streible

Free to a good home. I will post pictures later this week, but in short, the EPROM programmer is a Nedham's Electronics 8-bit programmer that fits into an 8-bit slot and I have the software. Also, there is a in-circuit emulator which I acquired and have had for about 22 years because I used to be a bench technician that fixed motherboards to component level. The device was made by Comtest which also happened to be run by one of the partners in the engineering firm I worked for at the time. The device is called PathFinder. What I have is the only pod in existence that was modified for both 16 and 8 bit use. I also have the prototype bridge board to bridge 8-Bit slot to PS/2 Microchannel. Without the pod, a motherboard could still be diagnosed through the serial port which the ROM sets I have support both ISA and PS/2 connectivity. Of course the device requires a host machine and I have all the ROM codes for different processor types and all the software still to this day. I used to be the guinea pig for testing different new features out on Pathfinder as they became available because after all, the mainstay of the business was depot repair.

The only thing I ask is that if someone wants it, just pay for shipping. In all, it might run 10-12 bucks shipping in the US at least.

Pictures to follow.

Thanks,

Steve

Back