• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

2 8 bit VGA cards available

Chromedome45

Veteran Member
Have 2 8 bit VGA cards available. One is a Trident based the other is a Cirrus logic based. One has only 1 retainer nut to hold the VGA cable
on. both boards functions normally. 12.50 each plus shipping.

Might be interested in one (or maybe both) of those if EMDarrow doesn't want them, I'll send a PM.

@Chromedome45: Tossed you a PM. I definitely want to work something out, but only for the one you had in your 5150. So if someone else wants the other(s) then Im out on them. :)

both boards were sold late last night. The buyer PM'd me before any else did. So he was 1st on the list. Sorry for the confusion. If I find more I will list them as well.

Back