• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Advanced Gravis Ultrasound 3.4, boxed

AlexC

Experienced Member
The long red Rev. 3.4 Advanced Gravis Ultrasound ISA board, made in Canada. In original box with manuals, original 3.5-inch disks and some extra drivers for Windows 95 on separate disks. All memory chips present and correct.

Shipping will be from New Zealand but shouldn't be too much to continental US. It's pretty light.

This has been tested and will be tested again before I accept payment.

PM me with offers. I can send/post photos if required.

Certainly:

DSCF0119.jpg

DSCF0122.jpg

DSCF0123.jpg

DSCF0127.JPG

The box has the remains of a sticker on it which I haven't attempted to remove. It should come off with care.

I can't vouch for the readability of all the floppy disks - contents should be OK but drivers for this card are available online anyway.

I've had quite a lot of interest in this card, so I think the fairest way to proceed is for anyone who's interested to PM me with their best offer within the next seven days. I'll then sell it to whoever offers the most. Shipping to US or Europe should be around US$30. If it's much more than that, I'll pay the difference.

It will be tested again (disks too, if so requested) before I accept payment.

For reference, the last one of these that sold on ebay a couple of weeks ago was an earlier version and went for 256 Euros (here), which is about US$275, excluding shipping.

I don't expect to get that much for this one, but to avoid seller's remorse I'm unlikely to part with it if the price is too low.

Still available. It's a hassle selling things on ebay from here in New Zealand so I'd prefer to sell to someone on vcfed. I've bought and sold other items this way with no problems.

I'd take US$200 including international shipping to continental US or any other reasonably accessible places (I may have to charge a little extra if, for example, your postman arrives via boat, helicopter or yak).

This is considerably less than ebay prices, and they're not getting cheaper. If whoever buys it decides to 'flip' it for more on ebay, that's their call.

Now sold elsewhere, to a local enthusiast: "I can assure you it is going to someone who always wanted a GUS and will look after it and give it a good home."

Back