• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Apple II Items

Yzzerdd

Veteran Member
Hello, I have some Apple II stuff to get rid of. Awhile back someone on a diff. website asked me about some apple II stuff, so I grabbed up a few extra manuals, and made copies of the orig. 5 disks(including the OS), an Apple Write program, and MTV remote control. Well, then he backed out, and didnt want it any more. So now I'm selling an extra setting up your IIc manual, and then the combo manual with: The utilities guide, and the Apple IIc guide. I am also selling copies of the original 5 IIc disks, PFS write, and MTV Remote Control(Am I violating COPYRIGHT laws?). So if anybody wants these, just post up an offer, or PM me. I'm looking for about $20 shipped.

[FieldHippieRyan@aol.com]

No longer available

No longer available

Hello, these items are no longer available for purchase, but I will always have more to sell. :)

Back