• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Getting rid of lots of stuff

OldComputerGuy

Hello everyone,

I have a bunch of stuff I'm going to give away and if nobody wants it it's headed for the dump. I need my garage back!

Apple 2e with transwarp, serial, parallel, z80, mouse&card, joystick, duodisk and apple color monitor.

2GS with 1 ea 5" and 3" drives. memory card, keyboard and mouse.
Possibly a monitor too.

Ace 1200 with PCPI z80 card, 80col card, 2 drives and an amdek color monitor.

An apple 2+ clone.

I have at least 1 if not 2 brand new 386sx motherboards still in the original ESD bag, one in a box with manual. Various kinds of ram, procs, mother boards, vid cards, floppy drives (5-1/4 and 3-1/2).

A commodore SX-64 (Yes, it works) - this is the portable version of a C64 with a tiny color monitor and a floppy drive built in.

2 bondwell 2 portable computers. The batteries are bad but the machines work fine otherwise. I have the maint manual for these too.

I've got disks for apple 2, atari 400/800 and ST, and Commodore 64.

I think I have a power supply for a mini tower AT style.

I've accumulated a lot of stuff over the years, and 95% of it must go.

I've got cards for apple 2 and pc. Various drives, cables, procs, etc.

I even found a cyrix chip!

If anyone is interested let me know what you want. Most of the stuff is yours if you pay shipping or come get it.

I'm in Washington state north of Everett.
irwintr -at- comcast.net

Let me know, it may last this weekend and maybe next but after that it's all gone.

Gene.

Ill take the 2e, the Ace 1200 and the II+ clone. If this does go through I can just Email you instead of posting here. Just tell me and I'll pay for the shipping. Ill take the other Apple II stuff also by the way. Thanks.
-Tom

Would be interested in VLB/ISA/EISA PC cards along with any Nubus Mac hardware if you have any. A IIgs RAM card bigger then the standard 1MB one would be nice also.

Let me know.

Bill, et al.,

Have y'all gotten any response from this guy? I pm'd him, but haven't heard a thing.

Curtis

I've also sent a PM and an email, but have received no response.

I've always thought that folks may visit this site planning to give away old
computer parts, but start browsing the forums, and it's enough to rekindle
their interest, so they leave, deciding instead to keep their stuff :)

Last edited:
I've also sent a PM and an email, but have received no response.

I've always thought that folks may visit this site planning to give away old
computer parts, but start browsing the forums, and it's enough to rekindle
their interest, so they leave, deciding instead to keep their stuff :)

Or they look on ebay and go "Holy Sh*t, I should setup a seller account".

I was just going to ask if anyone here has received any response from this guy and it appears that none have, myself included.
It's a shame. I really had my hopes up on some of those items.

Back