• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

New Items For Sale: Check the List and Make an Offer or Request

sellam

Experienced Member
I have the daunting task of selling off literally tens of thousands of items. I'm trying to list things as quickly as I can based on what I think will sell, but too often I put a lot of work into making a listing for an item that doesn't get any interest. So in order to speed things up, I'm going to start listing a summary of the things I come across as I dig through my collection, and if there's interest from someone then I'll take the time to do a proper ad, unless you want to preempt the need for such by making me an offer I can't refuse.

I will list what I presently have on deck for sale. If you see something you like and might be interested, let me know and I'll make a proper listing with photos and make it available for sale, giving first dibs to the person who initially requested it. I'll try to put out a new list every week as a reply to this thread, so whenever you see this thread on the first page of ads it probably means it's been updated (or someone commented on something).

For best results, contact me directly at my e-mail address <sellam.ismail@gmail.com>. E-mail responses get priority over forum messages because quite frankly I don't check my messages here as often as I do my e-mail.

First list for July 15, 2017 is below.

I have the daunting task of selling off literally tens of thousands of items. I'm trying to list things as quickly as I can based on what I think will sell, but too often I put a lot of work into making a listing for an item that doesn't get any interest. So in order to speed things up, I'm going to start listing a summary of the things I come across as I dig through my collection, and if there's interest from someone then I'll take the time to do a proper ad, unless you want to preempt the need for such by making me an offer I can't refuse.

I will list what I presently have on deck for sale. If you see something you like and might be interested, let me know and I'll make a proper listing with photos and make it available for sale, giving first dibs to the person who initially requested it. I'll try to put out a new list every week as a reply to this thread, so whenever you see this thread on the first page of ads it probably means it's been updated (or someone commented on something).

For best results, contact me directly at my e-mail address <sellam.ismail@gmail.com>. E-mail responses get priority over forum messages because quite frankly I don't check my messages here as often as I do my e-mail.

First list for July 15, 2017 is below.

I don't see a list.

New Items for July 15, 2017

AIM 65
Apple ][+
Apple //c
Apple //c Flat Panel Display - includes adaptor, works
Atari 800
Commodore PET 2001-8 - includes Expandamem daughterboard with add-on RAM bank and 3 Apple II-like expansion slots, filled with various cards
Commodore PET 2001-8N
Commodore PET 2001-16N - has a dynamic programmable ROM board (8 RAM chips on a daughterboard that plugs into a ROM socket) with "ECS" silk-screened on it
Commodore PET 2001-32
Commodore PET 4016
Commodore PET 4032
Commodore PET 8032 - has Skyles Electric Works ROM daughtboard with a dual-ROM daughterboard plugged into that
Commodore PET 8032-32B
Dauphin DTR-1 - 2 separate systems, all original packaging
DEC MicroPDP 11 (11/23+ CPU)
DEC Single Board Computer 11/21 - M7676 CPU board and DEC manual
Dell 325n - early Dell laptop
Dulmont Magnum - early clamshell portable, one of the first
Friden 4311 Magnetic Data Recorder - desktop key-to-tape unit with 7-track recording head
Gavilan - early clamshell portable, one of the first
HP OmniBook 425 - 2 units
Informer Dumb Terminal
KayPro 1
Macintosh IIcx
Macintosh IIsi
Macintosh LC II - has Apple //e board
Macintosh Performa 450
National Semiconductor HPC Microcontroller Development System
Osborne Executive
Panasonic Executive Partner
TI 99/4a - includes good documentation library, software on carthridges and 5.25" floppy
TRS-80 Model 4 - dual floppies
TRS-80 CTR 80A - cassette record, in original box
TRS-80 Mini Disk - 2 units

If anything in this list intrigues you, send me a request and I'll reply with complete information including cosmetic and functional condition plus photos. Also, feel free to suggest what you might be inclined to pay as that may encourage me to get that item evaluated sooner, otherwise I will formulate a price based on current market demand, etc. All my prices are always negotiable.

Again, use my direct e-mail address for best results: <sellam.ismail@gmail.com>.

Thanks!

Well, I am finally getting back to my regular schedule after VCF West XII, which was a great event. It was nice to be on the other side of things but I was still kept busy in the consignment area dealing with sales most of the time. I was only able to catch a little bit of each of the talks and didn't get around to seeing all the exhibits but by all measures it was an excellent event and the guys at the VCFed deserve accolades for a job well done. I sold a lot of stuff, including items that were included in the July 15 list (see sold list below) and items that have been listed previously in separate ads. I did some housekeeping recently and updated ads for items that have been sold.

Presented below is my next list of items. Please keep in mind that anything on the July 15, 2017 list (above) that has not been listed below as sold is still available.

For the new items listed below, in some cases I have indicated a quick & dirty "buy it now" price (which is negotiable). If indicated, shipping is included within the continental (lower 48) United States. I will still send photos and additional details upon request but these will generally be items that I can quickly and easily classify and price and that are basically going to be sold "as-is" either way.

Without further ado, here is the list for today:

New Items for August 17, 2017

Eagle Computer Corp. Eagle IIE - powers up, screen is nice and clear; no boot disk [R.I.P. Don Maslin]; includes dust cover - asking $225 obo
Science Fair [Radio Shack Cat. No. 28-218] Digital Computer Kit - seems complete, with programming manual, all 100 overlays, and jumper wires; box is a bit torn - $30 shipped*
Radio Shack TRS-80 Model III with (4) internal half-height 5.25" disk drives; powers up but no video - asking $100 obo
Blast (remote PC control software) - in original retail package, opened but seems like new with two diskettes in license envelopes - $10 shipped*
Mouse Systems PC Paint - includes mouse hardware (mouse, cables, power adaptor) but no software or manual; original box in good condition - $50 shipped*
Heathkit H77 - dual 5.25" full-height disk drive chassis; just chassis and power supply, no drives - $25 obo
Intel Plug and Play ISA Developer's Starter Kit - original in unsealed shrinkwrap - $20 shipped*
Apple Disk //c - external 5.25" drive for //c with style matching enclosure; excellent condition, will test & calibrate before shipping - $40
Apple 5.25" Drive - external drive in platinum color scheme; will test & calibrate before shipping - $25
Apple 3.5" Drive - external drive in traditional color scheme; will test & calibrate before shipping - $25
Apple Personal Modem 300/1200 - in original shrink-wrapped box (still sealed) - $30 shipped*
Commodore PET 2001-32N
Commodore PET 4032-N
Commodore PET 4032-12
Commodore PET 8032
Commodore C2N Cassette - $10
Advantech [Vtech] I.Q. Unlimited Computer - portable kid's computer with single line display, built-in BASIC and composite video output - $25 obo
HP ThinkJet printer - powers up, ink carthridge has long since dried up but it enters the test mode and goes through the motions of printing - $20 obo
Polo Microsystems Model 1601-01 - smallish form factor desktop computer with dual side-by-side 5.25" floppy drives; ???
NEC PC-8401A Starlet
NEC PC-6021A Thermal Printer - powers up, Line Feed button works as expected, unable to test further; missing paper roll spindle and guide - $35 obo

* within the continental United States, international shipping is extra

Please inquire about specific items for more details, including photos if necessary. For best results, please contact me directly by e-mail at <sellam.ismail@gmail.com>.

As per usual, shipping originates in northern California. If you'd like to pick-up an item in person (highly encouraged) you can choose from Livermore, Stockton, or Sacramento.

Sold from July 15, 2017:

Commodore PET 2001-32
Commodore PET 4032
Commodore PET 8032 - has Skyles Electric Works ROM daughtboard with a dual-ROM daughterboard plugged into that
DEC Single Board Computer 11/21 - M7676 CPU board and DEC manual
Informer Dumb Terminal
TI 99/4a - includes good documentation library, software on carthridges and 5.25" floppy
TRS-80 Model 4 - dual floppies
TRS-80 CTR 80A - cassette record, in original box
TRS-80 Mini Disk - 2 units

More to come in the next couple days.

Thanks!

I sent you an email 2-3 days ago, as you requested in the original post. I have not received a response yet. Just wondering if it made it through.

It tends to take me a few days to get back to you, so apologies in advance. But I didn't get any e-mails from "zombienerd".

I'm putting together responses to everyone who contacted me in the order received tonight.

Thanks!

Boy, what a lull. Life happened.

An update:

Sold items from August 17, 2017 list:

Apple Disk //c - external 5.25" drive for //c with style matching enclosure; excellent condition, will test & calibrate before shipping - $40
Commodore C2N Cassette - $10

Sold from July 15, 2017 list:

DEC MicroPDP 11 (11/23+ CPU)
Friden 4311 Magnetic Data Recorder - desktop key-to-tape unit with 7-track recording head

All other items not previously listed as sold are still available!! I know, this will get very confusing over time!! Buy it all as I list it, then it won't be so overwhelming!!

Updates with even more new stuff to come soon!!

Thanks!!

Sellam!!

Here is an collated, updated, factored and condensed list of items currently available for immediate sale:

AIM 65 boards (2 separate partial AIM-65 boards, good for parts for/or restoration)
Apple ][+ (several units)
Apple //c (good for parts, keyboard PCB cracked, boots to screen filled with garbage data, might be fixable)
Atari 800 (several units)
Commodore PET 2001-8 - standard keyboard, includes Expandamem daughterboard with add-on RAM bank and 3 Apple II-like expansion slots, filled with various cards
Commodore PET 2001-8N
Commodore PET 2001-16N - has a dynamic programmable ROM board (8 RAM chips on a daughterboard that plugs into a ROM socket) with "ECS" silk-screened on it
Commodore PET 2001-32N
Commodore PET 4016-12
Commodore PET 4032-12
Commodore PET 8032
Commodore PET 8032-32B
Dauphin DTR-1 - 2 separate systems, all original packaging (1 functional, 1 not)
Dell 325n - early Dell laptop
Dulmont Magnum - early 1980s clamshell portable (laptop, before the term was used), one of the first, made in Australia
Gavilan - early 1980s clamshell portable, one of the first, a Silicon Valley legend
KayPro 1 - not the first KayPro (Arabic numeral 1 rather than Roman number I) but e pluribus unum--collect them all!
Macintosh IIcx - good condition, not working (suspect due to bad PRAM battery)
Macintosh IIsi - good condition, not working (suspect due to bad PRAM battery)
Macintosh LC II - good condition, not working (suspect due to bad PRAM battery)
Macintosh Performa 450 - works great, boots to Mac OS 7.1P2
National Semiconductor HPC Microcontroller Development System
Osborne Executive
Panasonic Executive Partner
Eagle Computer Corp. Eagle IIE - powers up, screen is nice and clear; no boot disk [R.I.P. Don Maslin]; includes dust cover - asking $225 obo
Science Fair [Radio Shack Cat. No. 28-218] Digital Computer Kit - seems complete, with programming manual, all 100 overlays, and jumper wires; box is a bit torn - $30 shipped*
Blast (remote PC control software) - in original retail package, opened but seems like new with two diskettes in license envelopes - $10 shipped*
Mouse Systems PC Paint - includes mouse hardware (mouse, cables, power adaptor) but no software or manual; original box in good condition - $50 shipped*
Heathkit H77 - dual 5.25" full-height disk drive chassis; just chassis and power supply, no drives - $25 obo
Intel Plug and Play ISA Developer's Starter Kit - original in unsealed shrinkwrap - $20 shipped*
Apple 5.25" Drive - external drive in platinum color scheme; will test & calibrate before shipping - $25
Apple 3.5" Drive - external drive in traditional color scheme; will test & calibrate before shipping - $25
Apple Personal Modem 300/1200 - in original shrink-wrapped box (still sealed) - $30 shipped*
Advantech [Vtech] I.Q. Unlimited Computer - portable kid's computer with single line display, built-in BASIC and composite video output - $25 obo
Polo Microsystems Model 1601-01 - smallish form factor desktop computer with dual side-by-side 5.25" floppy drives; ???
NEC PC-8401A Starlet
NEC PC-6021A Thermal Printer - powers up, Line Feed button works as expected, unable to test further; missing paper roll spindle and guide - $35 obo

Also, I still have many items for sale in individual ads that you can find by looking at my recent postings by clicking my profile. I am pretty good about updating ads when items are sold so if an ad does not have a follow-up posting indicating the item has been sold then it's probably still available.

More items are going to be listed in the next few days. There's going to be something for everyone. This is going to be a long process.

As always, feel free to contact me with specific wants/needs.

Thanks!

Sellam

Here is the next batch of items I am putting on the for sale deck:

Apple 5.25 Drive - I have several of these (Original and Platinum style) that have ID numbers for the school district that used to own them scrawled on the side of the case. They are otherwise in excellent condition and are tested working. - $15 each
Macintosh Classic - severe rust from leaked battery; damaged mainboard; CRT de-vacced from broken stem; good for parts - $10
Kensington System Saver Mac - $10
Macintosh Plus - almost perfect condition with zero case yellowing; powers up and boots; CPU only, includes Kensington System Saver Mac - $50
Zenith Data Systems Z19 (Heathkit H19) dumb terminal - superb cosmetic conditions; powers up, clear screen, works great, flawless keyboard operation - $125
HP Portable Plus - $65
HP 9114 - $60
Macintosh IIsi - excellent cosmetic condition; boots from internal hard drive to Mac OS 7.1; has minor power-on issue - $40
Corvus Systems 20MB external drive unit - powers up, sounds good, untested, no guarantees - $100
TRS-80 Acoustic Modem AC-3 - nice condition, no power supply (24V) - $30
Commodore 1520 Printer/Plotter - terrific condition, powers up and seems to be functional, otherwise untested - $15
Anchor Automation Signalman Mark XII 300/1200 baud external modem - $5
Morrow Pivot - good working condition - $100
Radio Shack TRS-80 Model 4 - powers up, tries to boot, has video but no output, otherwise great condition; comes with Radio Shack form-fitting cover - $100
DEC VAXstation 2000 - no drives, powers on, unable to test further - $50

Further information, details, photos, etc. available upon request.

Please note: it takes a considerable amount of time to respond to inquiries, weigh and measure items, compute shipping costs, etc. Please be considerate of shipping costs before you inquire so that you are aware of what the ultimate cost of an item will be on your end before contacting me. This avoids wasting of time for all involved. My stuff is in California, so in general shipping to the east coast tends to be on the higher end. As previous buyers will attest I pack the items I sell very well (to museum specs when appropriate) and as efficiently as possible, and I base the shipping cost on the quote generated by a detailed web calculation via either FedEx or USPS, whichever makes more sense. It is what it is, and on top of that you're getting my estimable labor in packing them item for free.

For faster response it is best to contact me directly via e-mail at <sellam.ismail@gmail.com>.

Thanks!

Sellam

*** UPDATES AND NEW ITEMS ***

Updates

Sold items from October 11, 2017 Collated, Updated, Factored and Condensed List of Items:

Sold items from October 18, 2017 list:

TRS-80 Acoustic Modem AC-3 - nice condition, no power supply (24V) - $30
Anchor Automation Signalman Mark XII 300/1200 baud external modem - $5
Morrow Pivot - good working condition - $100
Radio Shack TRS-80 Model 4 - powers up, tries to boot, has video but no output, otherwise great condition; comes with Radio Shack form-fitting cover - $100

New items for October 26, 2017:

Boards:
3Com Corp IE Controller (1982) ASST 0345-03 REV J - very early(?) IBM PC ethernet controller; BNC and AUI connectors; good condition, maybe probably still works [http://bitsavers.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/pdf/3Com/3C500_Mar83.pdf]
3Com Etherlink II ASSY 2227-00 REV 08 - 8-bit PC ethernet controller; BNC and AUI connectors; excellent condition
HP 82335 8-bit HP-IB ISA board - excellent condition - $35
Future Domain TMC-850MER "Apple Signal Port" 8-bit ISA SCSI board - has socket for BIOS EPROM; comes with 50-pin ribbon and Y-splitter power cables; like new; [http://www.vcfed.org/forum/archive/index.php/t-9546.html] - $30
Unpopulated (New Old Stock) Motorola MC68000 Educational Computer board - like new condition - $20 shipped anywhere in USA
Sirius Systems Tech peripheral mainboard - for Victor 9000/ACT Sirius 1 computers; excellent physical condition, unknown functional condition - $13 shipped anywhere in USA

Peripherals
Panasonic Interface Adaptor RP-K100 - parallel port interface for Panasonic word processor(?) - $5
Kroy Digital Cassette Drive Cat. No. 1674400 "290 Keyboard" - digital microcassette data drive; 34-pin dual row connector; includes digital microcassette tape - $15
APCON ACI-2016 SCSI Booster - 68-pin SCSI booster, w/power supply - $10
Advanced Electronic Applications PK-64 PAKRATT-64 - packet radio modem for Commodore 64; excellent condition - $60
Remex 5.25" drive - inside external enclosure with power supply and 34-pin connector; excellent condition inside and out - $15
HP 82950A Modem - includes severely water damaged but mostly readable users manual - $45
HP 00085-15001 Mass Storage ROM - HP-85 mass storage ROM, allows HP 85A to connect to disc drives - $25 shipped anywhere in USA
Avatex 1200HC 300/1200 external modem - $5
Atari SC1224 (Version 2) color monitor - powers up, has raster, do not have cable to test - $70
Atari SH305 MegaFile 30 - contains Seagate ST-238R hard drive; powers up, drive spins up, sounds healthy; case was slightly hacked by a less than skilled hand to add status LEDs to the front as well as a slot for a 3.5" removable drive (not present; includes custom internal 34-pin slot connector to external DIN connector cable) - $50
Atari 1064 - 48K parallel port memory module for Atari XL series - $20
Atari SX212 Modem - for IBM PC and compatibles; in original box with manual, power supply, and data cable
BMUGNET adaptors for Macintosh - made by Bay Area Mac User Group; pre-Farallon PhoneNet adaptors; works similar to Apple LocalTalk - 2/$10
Sun Type 4 optical mouse - $5
Commodore 1531 Datasette - $15
Plus Development Corp. Impulse dual external hard drive unit - same maker as Plus Hardcard; includes (2) Conner CP-340 40MB RLL drives, powers up and drives spin up with healthy sound; unable to test further; requires DB-19 cable and PC interface board to be fully useful - $20
DSP 225 Tempest InkJet Printer - HP ThinkJet Model 2225A (HP-IB interface) fitted inside an all black TEMPEST resistant enclosure, fine working condition - $75

Computers and Such
Tektronix 4050 - complete working system in excellent condition with manuals and software on QIC
Apricot F1 - CPU only; powers up, blurts out some strange "beep" and seeks a boot disk; (2) internal 3" drivesl unable to test further
Motorola Envoy - (3) units with (1) charge station and extra battery
Commodore 16 - untested - $30
Osborne 1 - original tan case; fairly low serial number (A01284); powers up, screen is good, tries to boot from disk drive; very good cosmetic condition with some scuffs, leather handle is broken - $160
HP 7475A Plotter - full complement of pens are mostly dried out but it performs the demo function admirably; excellent condition - $85
Lynx 460 floppy disk drive exerciser w/User's Manual and Xerox Supplement - $25
Atari Mega ST4 - powers up, seems to boot from the floppy drive, no monitor cable so unable to test further; includes Practical Solutions Tweety Board (adds true stereo) - $250
Radio Shack TRS-80 Model 100 - works great; very good condition with minor yellowing and a couple scratches; includes form fitting faux leather case in excellent condition - $40

Miscellaneous
Dolch Logic Instruments 9604 uP Trace Unit - logic analyzer module for National Semiconductor NSC-800 microprocessor - $15
Tandy data cable - 34-pin slotted connector to Centronics male connector, approx. 10' - $5

Please send inquiries to me directly via e-mail at <sellam.ismail@gmail.com> for best results.

Thanks!

Sellam

*** UPDATES AND NEW ITEMS FOR OCTOBER 31, 2017 ***

Updates

BOO!
The Atari SX212 Modem in the October 26, 2017 list is also Atari compatible. It has DB-25 and Atari serial ports. Asking price is $30.

Sold items from October 26, 2017 list:

Unpopulated (New Old Stock) Motorola MC68000 Educational Computer board - like new condition - $20 shipped anywhere in USA
Sirius Systems Tech peripheral mainboard - for Victor 9000/ACT Sirius 1 computers; excellent physical condition, unknown functional condition - $13 shipped anywhere in USA
HP 00085-15001 Mass Storage ROM - HP-85 mass storage ROM, allows HP 85A to connect to disc drives - $25 shipped anywhere in USA

New items for October 31, 2017:

Boards
Problem Solver Systems, Inc. Model RAM16 16K Static RAM - for S100 systems, with original instruction manual; uses TMS4045 1024 word x 4-bit static RAM - $40
Vector 2201-1 S100 prototyping board - unused, has gold plated edge connector with one pad per each pin, and a grid of holes - $15
Wameco EPM-2 - completely bare/unpopulated EPROM board for S100 bus - $10
Artec Electronics WW-100 [REV. 1] - completely bare/unpopulated S100 board - $5
MediaVision Pro Audio (1993) - ISA 16-bit board, brand new, in originally sealed anti-static bag - $5

Peripherals
Atari SX212 - modem only, no power supply - $10
Commodore VICMODEM - clean condition, minor scratches on face label - $13 shipped anywhere in USA
Tandy Enhanced Keyboard - 5-pin DIN connector; includes form-fitting dust/spill-cover so keyboard is extremely clean - $25
TRS-80 Acoustic Coupler for TRS-80 Portable Computer Model 100 - excellent condition, in original (very good condition) box - $20
Floppy Disk Services, Inc. 5SVA&T-2 dual 5.25" disk drive - has two Matsushita JA-551-2 half-height drives and dual 34-pin female header socket ribbon cable, for TRS-80(?); powers up, both drives spin briefly, unable to test further - $40

Parts
Heathkit H19 keybaord - decent shape; missing 4 keycaps on numeric keypad (6, 9, and the two next to 0) and two on the main keyboard (next to BACK SPACE and REPEAT); marked 85-2223-1 and 111078, "COPR HEATH 1978"; unknown functional condition - $10

Computers
JUKO Tiny Pro SF - small footprint (10" x 11.5", 3" high) PC - motherboard has Harris CS80C286-16 CPU, Oak Technology OTIVGA, AMI 286 BIOS, floppy & IDE controllers; integrated NEC FD1138H 3.5" floppy drive; requires 5-pin DIN 5VDC/7A power supply (not included); unable to test - $40
Apple //e - standard 64K model, bare bones, no adaptors; works great all around, very nice condition with some yellowing - $40

Software
Infocom Suspended on 8" floppy disk in original Infocom sleeve for CP/M (single density disk), near new looking - $20
Altera MAX+plus II Programmable Logic Development System - complete package, includes Getting Started, User Guide, and AHDL manuals, version 4.02 software (Quartet?) diskettes still in shrinkwrap sealed envelope, Max+plus II Software Guard dongle - $40
The Clone Machine with Unguard - a Commodore 64 program for copying/inspecting/editing disks (cracking tool); includes original disk, user made working disk, original manual - $20 including shipping to anywhere in USA
MacProject - project management software for original Macintosh and Lisa computers (as indicated on original box); box is in decent condition with several creases and kind of punched in on the back; includes two MacProject program disks and one A Guided Tour disk, labels are foxing - $15

Accessories
Apple Macintosh 512K enhanced accessory kit - includes Macintosh 512K enhanced user guide, Mac software catalog & sampler, product registration card, packing list, A Guided Tour (audio cassette, shrinkwrapped); missing system software diskettes :(; box is pushed in from the top and creased in the corners but otherwise in fine shape; I'll throw in The Easy Guide to Your Macintosh (Sybex, 1984) - $25
Original manual (shrinkwrapped) and Warranty, registration card inserts for Apple 3.5" Drive, plus drive number stickers - $6

More information and photographs for any item upon request, but please have serious intent to purchase and not just being a looky-loo as I field a lot of requests and it takes a lot of time ;) Remember, unless listed as sold, all items in previously referenced list are still available for immediate sale.

I'm happy to negotiate a bulk price for multiple items, combined shipping is cheaper, and items are always packed efficiently with superior care and materials. Shipping is from California. Local pick-up is highly encouraged (you get to shop my inventory). International purchasers are always welcome.

As always, please send inquiries to me directly via e-mail at <sellam.ismail@gmail.com> for best results.

Thanks!

Sellam

Last edited:
Good sleuthing, Caleb. The (larger) unit on the right in the first photo is the one. The later photos show it broken down into it's various components.

Thanks!

Sellam

*** UPDATES AND NEW ITEMS FOR DECEMBER 10, 2017 ***

Updates

I found three NEC PC-8201 manuals: NEC PC-8201A User's Guide, N82-BASIC Reference Manual, Personal Application Kit Guide. I will sell them separately for $20 or together with the PC-8201A listed on ___ for $x

I have reason to believe this item listed on October 31 might have been included with a third-party TI 99/4a expansion system (see https://www.ebay.com/itm/VERY-RARE-...-System-and-Double-Disk-Drive-/152660283673):

Floppy Disk Services, Inc. 5SVA&T-2 dual 5.25" disk drive - has two Matsushita JA-551-2 half-height drives and dual 34-pin female header socket ribbon cable, for TRS-80(?);
powers up, both drives spin briefly, unable to test further - $40

Commodore 16 - untested - $30

Sold items from October 31, 2017 list:

Problem Solver Systems, Inc. Model RAM16 16K Static RAM - for S100 systems, with original instruction manual; uses TMS4045 1024 word x 4-bit static RAM - $40
Wameco EPM-2 - completely bare/unpopulated EPROM board for S100 bus - $10
Artec Electronics WW-100 [REV. 1] - completely bare/unpopulated S100 board - $5
Infocom Suspended on 8" floppy disk in original Infocom sleeve for CP/M (single density disk), near new looking - $20

New items for December 10, 2017:

Commodore 128 - in original box (decent shape); computer is yellowed; includes power supply, Commodore 128 Introductory Guide, 2-button Commodore mouse - $100
Commodore 1571 - in original box (water damage and dents on top); typical yellowing; includes data and power cables - $40
Buy both of the above together - $125
AppleCD SC - excellent condition, in original box (nice condition, fairly clean) - $100
IBM 1501492 MFM hard disk controller -$15
IBM 1501486 Color Graphics adaptor - $25
NEC PC-8201A User's Guide, N82-BASIC Reference Manual, Personal Application Kit Guide - sell as set for $20

Additional information and photographs for any item upon request, but please have serious intent to purchase and not just being a looky-loo as I field a lot of requests and it takes a lot of time.

I'm happy to negotiate a bulk price for multiple items. Your purchases are always packed efficiently with superior care and materials. Shipping is from California. Local pick-up is highly encouraged (you get to shop my inventory a). International purchasers are always welcome.

As always, please send inquiries to me directly via e-mail at <sellam.ismail@gmail.com> for best results.

Thanks!

Sellam

Last edited:
New Items for December 14, 2017

S-100

IMSAI VIO - 80x24 character display board used with IMSAI VDP-80; has (3) gold-lidded Intel C2708 EPROMS - $175
North Star Computers 16K RAM Board - qty. 2; fully populated - $40 each / $70 for the pair
North Star Computers MDC-4A Micro-Disk Controller - $85
Dynabyte 32K Fully Static RAM Module - fully populated; with original Operating Manual - $50
California Computer Systems Model 2065 64K Dynamic Memory - no RAM chips - $20
Cromemco TU-ART - w/ two ribbon cables terminating in DB-25 (male) and original manual - $25
MSD S100 floppy disk controller with INS1771D chip - $20
Vector 3690-12 S-100 Test Extender - new old stock, still sealed in Vector plastic packaging - $45 (<-- hint: good deal)

DEC

Camintonn 254 - 1MB QBus RAM boards - qty. 2 - $75 each / $140 for the pair
Homebrew/prototype(?) wire-wrap Unibus board wired with (2) Intel P2855A and support chips; 8136-LG498-33-2; can be re-used - $35
M8396 DMF32 I/O - $20
M9202 Unibus Connector, Inverted - $15
G727A Grant Continuity - $5
M9312 Bootstrap Terminator - with Intersil M1-7621-5 PROM in ROM 1 - $60
Emulex SC02/A SMD disk controller; SU0210401 Rev E bootstrap; emulates Digital RP11/RP02/RP03; includes BDV11-compatible line-time clock - $50
M8061 RLV12 RL01/02 QBus Disk Controller - $45
M7957 SG-2 I/O Communication card - $35
USDC 10-1108-02 QBus SCSI Controller - $150
SMS 0108 - some sort of Qbus disk (SCSI?) multi-controller?; has an 80186 and 4 SMS/OMTI PLCC chips - $best offer
AD413B Unibus hex module - has two 50-pin connectors; can't find info? - $best offer
M8189 KDF11-B CPU - unknown condition; has a succession of maintenance stickers: REJECTED 11/22/84; Clock circuit fails 3 Oct 91; BOOTS UP OK 17 May 96; photos upon request - $40

Miscellaneous

Apple 3.5" Drive - $25
Apple 800K External Drive (M0131) - $20
Roland CM-32LLA Sound Module - $60
XOR 12-slot S100 backplane with integrated power supply in chassis; no cover, compact (~12"x18" footprint); good voltages - $35
Electronic Solutions Inc. Multi-CAGE Multi-Bus 12-slot backplane - $5
Vector 4610 Plugboard - STD buss prototyping board, solder pads on one side in structured rows and gold plated edge connector, includes original paperwork LA25-P2 Layout Paper and other inserts - $5
Ampro Little Board/Plus - quirky version unlike other units I found online; has "Abaton" silk-screened onto circuit board, which is longer than the usual LB/Plus; mounted with a 5.25" floppy drive in a small form factor plastic/metal enclosure; cosmetic damage in front from being dropped on one side; unable to test, as is, photos upon request - $50

Additional information and photographs for any item upon request, but please have serious intent to purchase and not just being a looky-loo as I field a lot of requests and it takes a lot of time to process.

I'm happy to negotiate a bulk price for multiple items. Your purchases are always packed efficiently with superior care and materials. Shipping is from California. Local pick-up is highly encouraged (you get to shop my inventory in person). International purchasers are always welcome.

As always, please send inquiries to me directly via e-mail at <sellam.ismail@gmail.com> for fastest response.

Thanks!

Sellam

Update on Sold Items and a Question

3Com Etherlink II ASSY 2227-00 REV 08 - 8-bit PC ethernet controller; BNC and AUI connectors; excellent condition [$30]
Atari 1064 - 48K parallel port memory module for Atari XL series - $20

Sold items from December 10, 2017 list:

AppleCD SC - excellent condition, in original box (nice condition, fairly clean) - $100
IBM 1501486 Color Graphics adaptor - $25

Sold items from December 14, 2017 list:

North Star Computers 16K RAM Board - qty. 2; fully populated - $40 each / $70 for the pair
North Star Computers MDC-4A Micro-Disk Controller - $85
Cromemco TU-ART - w/ two ribbon cables terminating in DB-25 (male) and original manual - $25
MSD S100 floppy disk controller with INS1771D chip - $20
Vector 3690-12 S-100 Test Extender - new old stock, still sealed in Vector plastic packaging - $45 (<-- hint: good deal)
Homebrew/prototype(?) wire-wrap Unibus board wired with (2) Intel P2855A and support chips; 8136-LG498-33-2; can be re-used - $35
M9202 Unibus Connector, Inverted - $15
M8061 RLV12 RL01/02 QBus Disk Controller - $45
Roland CM-32LLA Sound Module - $60
XOR 12-slot S100 backplane with integrated power supply in chassis; no cover, compact (~12"x18" footprint); good voltages - $35
Vector 4610 Plugboard - STD buss prototyping board, solder pads on one side in structured rows and gold plated edge connector, includes original paperwork LA25-P2 Layout Paper and other inserts - $5
Ampro Little Board/Plus - quirky version unlike other units I found online; has "Abaton" silk-screened onto circuit board, which is longer than the usual LB/Plus; mounted with a 5.25" floppy drive in a small form factor plastic/metal enclosure; cosmetic damage in front from being dropped on one side; unable to test, as is, photos upon request - $50

Question:

How is this "system" working out? Is it making sense? Is it easy to keep track of these lists or is the cross-referencing of all the sold lists a pain in the ass? I know it is for me. I wish I could stay with one short batch of stuff at a time and not proceed with the next batch until everything is sold. Can I threaten to not list any more stuff until you guys buy everything I've already listed? :p You know, if you want to buy in bulk or batches, the price starts to go down. Those of you who remember the good old days of Mike Quinn Electronics in Oakland/San Leandro, California know what I'm talking about. The bigger your cart, the bigger your discount :D Shipping is an issue, certainly. But I can fit a lot of things into a big box, safely and securely. I'm starting to experiment with the Marketplace. I'm not sure it'll solve the biggest problems I have in trying to sell but it will certainly make things easier for my beloved buyers. I just wish someone would erase that damned ad for the ten-speed bicycle :eh:

I am grateful to all my buyers this year. You've helped me start to alleviate the burden of dragging this collection around like a ball and chain for two decades now. It's hard letting it all go...not in an emotional aspect (that's easy now) but in a physical regard. There's only so much bandwidth available with which to relocate all these atoms. I need more cowbell. I need to clear out the stuff I've already listed. Let's have a clearance sale. Let me know what it would take to motivate you to lighten my load and take batches of this stuff off my hands.

Oh, anyone interested in paying in cryptocurrency? Let's talk.

Sellam

Last edited:
Update on Sold Items and a m
Question:

How is this "system" working out? Is it making sense? Is it easy to keep track of these lists or is the cross-referencing of all the sold lists a pain in the ass? I know it is for me.

Sellam
Why not trying to post an excel spreadsheet of all the inventoried Items and their prices? That's what my Ham club does when they are selling some items. As you inventory the items strike out the sold ones and repost the document as a PDF?

Back