• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

NEW Leather Microsoft Small Business Server 2003 portfolios/ notebooks

dafivehole

Veteran Member
Acquired from a former Microsoft employee. New, never used. Please see the pictures and ask with any questions. I have four (4) of these for sale. $10 each.

View attachment 39958View attachment 39959

Acquired from a former Microsoft employee. New, never used. Please see the pictures and ask with any questions. I have three (3) of these for sale. $7.50 each.

View attachment 39960View attachment 39961

Discount given for purchasing multiple items. I can ship these via Media Mail.

Thank you,
Roger

Last edited:
Anyone interested in these? I will make you a deal on the whole lot and when they're shipped via Media Mail, the shipping is more than reasonable. Please let me know.

Thank you,
Roger

As far as smell goes, the large one has no real smell to it. The small one has a faint leatherish smell but I can't say that for 100% it is leather.

Roger

Back