• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM ThinkPad 760E w/CD drive, original AC, Docking Station, Win98, 104 MB memory

dafivehole

Veteran Member
This IBM ThinkPad appears to have been well taken care of. It boots with no issues and the memory tests good every time. I don't know the logon password but you can just click through without any issues and access Windows 98. I defragged the hard drive and with the amount of memory, it is surprisingly fast. I have not tested all of the software on the computer. The screen on the laptop is pretty fuzzy and hard to read but when you use the docking station and connect it to a monitor (monitor not included), the picture is great. On one of the rear corners, you can where see a small piece of plastic has chipped off near one of the hinges. The docking station includes the original key. Please see all of the pictures for details and descriptions. Please ask with any and all questions. $100 plus shipping from 80138 (this weighs about 13 pounds boxed up).

Thank you,
Roger

View attachment 40091View attachment 40101View attachment 40100View attachment 40099View attachment 40098View attachment 40097View attachment 40096View attachment 40095View attachment 40094View attachment 40093View attachment 40092View attachment 40102

Back