• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FS: XT-IDE rev 4 Boards, Kits, and Fully Assembled Cards

glitch

Veteran Member
XT-IDE rev 4 boards are in and tested! Prices the same as before:

Bare board: $8
Parts kit with bare board: $28
Fully assembled + tested: $85

Additionally, you can add an assembled Slot 8 Support, installed or not, for $10.

Shipping in the US is $5 for a bare board, $8 for one or two kits, $8 for one or two assembled cards, or $8 for a great many bare boards. International shipping is no problem, but I need an address and what you want to calculate actual price.

User's Manual and Assembly Guide forthcoming.

Dada, I have one of these set aside for you, but your inbox is full and I can't send you a PM saying so :)

Additionally, you can add an assembled Slot 8 Support, installed or not, for $10.

What is an "assembled slot 8 support" exactly? Is there an extra piece you throw on to make it work in Slot 8?

I am pondering buying a kit or two, I need to work out how many more XT-IDEs I need (it's either one or two).

Last edited:
What is an "assembled slot 8 support" exactly? Is there an extra piece you throw on to make it work in Slot 8?

Yes, you can read about it here:

http://www.glitchwrks.com/2017/02/03/slot-8-support

Rather than build it in, I did it as a module that also works with the XT-IDE rev 2. It's surface mount, so I figured I'll offer them assembled so that people who don't want to try surface mount don't have to.

Ahh, got it. Looks pretty cool. Is there any benefit to throwing the XT-IDE in slot 8 on a 5160 other than just filling an otherwise unused slot?

Ahh, got it. Looks pretty cool. Is there any benefit to throwing the XT-IDE in slot 8 on a 5160 other than just filling an otherwise unused slot?

That's the only benefit. Works in the 5155's Slot 8 too.

Back