• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Giving away my whole collection

computerdude92

Veteran Member
i've decided to end my computer hobby. I've had it with everything and I need to find a new interest to stay sane. So I'm giving away my whole collection to anybody. I'm not interested in money. Just pay shipping. I have a 386sx tower, a gateway 486, a pentium ii dell, a dozen empty beige computer cases, 4 crt monitors, power supplies, 30 something cd/dvd drives, and boxes of computer internal hardware. Even a Voodoo5 somewhere. I'm from Alaska too. Hopefully someone else can enjoy all the hardware i've collected over the years. I don't need this old hardware really, they are sentimental, and I can just learn how to use dosbox for my games and just focus on having just ONE computer rather than a bunch of oldies.

Last edited:
I'm making a list right here and I'll keep this post updated as I photo and come across more of my stuff. So please check back.

First up, I have one complete custom build 386SX 16 tower with 4MB of ram and a possibly failing 120MB hard drive. I'm not sure if the I/O controller card is going bad, possibly bad ceramic caps, but I believe it's fixable once you tinker with it or replace either part. It kept on giving a hard disk controller error in the BIOS more and more frequently and wouldn't boot from the hard drive. Last I checked It still has the original install of DOS 6.2 and Win 3.1 and a fancy, well organized, DOS Shell like interface with games like Wolf 3D, Jill of the Jungle, and Rampage pre-installed.

DSCN0200.jpg
DSCN0197.jpg
DSCN0202.jpg

Next in line is this lovely and fully functional Gateway 2000 4SX-33 desktop. It has a 486 Overdrive 66MHz with 16MB ram, and a 428MB hard drive. It runs Windows 95.

DSCN0208.jpg
DSCN0211.jpg
DSCN0204.jpg

Last edited:
Back